|Download PDF version|
Dynamic Ceramic offer a comprehensive range of grinding media used for particle size reduction of numerous products within a wide variety of industrial sectors.
Typical application areas for our various grades of grinding media include;
- Pigments, paints, inks, and coating materials
- Advanced ceramic materials, frits and glazes
- Mineral processing
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetics
Yttria Stabilized Zirconia
High density and extreme hardness combine to deliver exceptional wear resistance. These characteristics enable the size reduction of specialist products as product contamination is minimised.
Sizes available for ball – 0.05 to 30mm for cylinder – 3×3 to 20x20mm
Ceria Stabilized Zirconia
Dense, ultra hard ceramic grinding beads. Suitable for grinding / dispersion of viscous materials
Sizes available 0.4 to 3.3mm
High density, smooth surface and excellent wear resistance.
Sizes available 0.1 to 2.8mm
Alumina Balls and Beads
Suitable for the application of crushing hard materials and grinding heavy materials. Isostatically pressed to ensure uniform density throughout the product, manufactured in a range of purities up to 99.5% Alumina.
Sizes availables from 3 to 60mm
Other grinding media types are also available upon request as are technical data sheets of all of the products listed.
Dynamic-Ceramic manufactures custom-made parts to our customers’ specifications. For more details of our products and services, or to discuss your specific requirements please contact one of sales engineers.
- Silicon Carbide
- Silicon Nitride
- Machineable Ceramics
- Canning Industry Applications
- Hanger Bearing Applications
- Technox 3000 Welding Location Pins
- Grinding Media
- Wire Industry Applications
- Tube Industry Applications
- Manufacturing Routes
- Extrusion Dies – Technox 500
- Cutting Edges
- Oil Refinery Applications
- Pump & Valve Wear Behaviour
- Solid Handling Wear Parts
- Laser Marking and Machining Services